Terms & Conditions
The content of our website is for your information and use only. We may make changes without notice.
Use of our website is at your own risk and we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that our products meet your needs.
Unauthorised use of this website may result in claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You must be 18 years of age or older to make a purchase.
- Please be sure to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
- After you place an order, we’ll send you an e-mail form acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We will confirm our acceptance by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the products have been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the dispatch confirmation.
- In the unlikely event of being unable to supply a product we will let you know by e-mail. We may offer an alternative or cancel your order, refunding the full amount including delivery.
- We may revise these terms as they apply to your order for products from time to time to reflect any changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
Consumer Right of Return & Refund
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 within 30 days from dispatch confirmation. If you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product or the Product is found to be faulty or damaged, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of personalised products.
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us that you have decided to cancel. You may do this by phone or email. Please include details of your order to help us to identify it including any order number or code provided when you purchased the Products.
If you decide to cancel your Contract we will: a) Refund you the price you paid for the products. Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods. They must be returned to us carefully repackaged, and returned in their original packaging in a re-saleable condition.Refunds will be paid once we have received the products and are satisfied with their condition. b) Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- Be sure to obtain proof of postage when returning any Products as they will remain in your ownership and control until we have received them.
- If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty, we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges. You have 30 days to return products you believe to be faulty.
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
It is not possible to apply multiple promotions to an order. This includes site wide discounts and items on sale.
Site wide promotions can only be applied between the advertised date period. Offer applies to full price product and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Freestandarddelivery promotions are only applicable to customers in the UK. Offer excludes international and European customers. We reserve the right to close promotions without notice. The free delivery promotion excludes any customs or import tax duties applicable to the order. These import taxes or duties must be paid by the customer.
Delivery & Delivery Charges
Delivery charges are included in the price unless stated on our website.
Price of Products
- The prices of the products will be as displayed on our site at the time you submit your order. We make every effort to ensure that the prices of products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto our website.
- Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- The price of a product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
Payment for the products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
Our Liability if you are a consumer
- We only supply the products to you for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) any breach of the terms of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); (d) any breach of the terms of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); a (e) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987. (b)our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control. Where the event outside our control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the event outside our control is over.
- All intellectual property rights in connection with our site or the products shall be owned by us.